Rates & Insurance
Mental Wellness Consultation
Complimentary 15 Minute Phone Consultation
Investing in You
C. Douglas Counseling and Coaching, PLLC accepts major credit cards and HSA as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend your session, please make sure that you cancel at minimal 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of your session.
If C. Douglas Counseling and Coaching, PLLC is out of network with your insurance, you may request, a “Superbill” to file with your insurance company. Depending on your current health insurance company or employer benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or part. Please contact your health insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Please Read: Important Information Regarding Your Insurance Coverage!
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
● Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
● Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
● Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
● Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
● Do I have a copay? If so how much is my co-pay
Failure to communicate with your insurance company prior to booking our services may result in unexpected fees and billing from your insurance company. You are responsible for the communication and understanding of your insurance coverage, premiums, and rates for all services prior to booking with C. Douglas Counseling and Coaching, PLLC and we assume no responsibilities of fees and rates associated with your insurance coverage.